2021 Season | Westwood COVID-19 Guidelines
All of the information listed below is dependent upon updated guidance throughout the summer from NYS and Westchester County Department of Health, and what we observe at the club. If you disagree with any of the guidelines or believe you or anyone in your family will not be able to comply, DO NOT come to the club.
- The club is open and operating 7 days/week (weather dependent)
- The tennis courts are open to paid members. Please reserve courts by clicking here and using our online system. Our tennis guidelines are here.
- Any change in our ability to stay open because of restrictions from New York State or Westchester County or other unforeseen circumstances will be posted here and on our social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.
- Weekday morning lap swim is from 6:00 am – 8:00 am, Monday through Friday. The hours are also posted on our home page. The pool is available specifically for members swimming laps. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate other forms of aqua exercise in the pool during our weekday lap swim times.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific questions about your membership and paying dues for the 2021 season.
- Guests are allowed, except on opening weekend (May 29 – 31) and July 4. We will review the guest policy against membership numbers and attendance data and will announce any changes here and via email to membership.
- We require guest credits to be purchased in advance via your member portal. Login and pay here.
- Guest fees are posted on our membership page.
- Face coverings are no longer required for fully-vaccinated members and guests.
- Unvaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear masks at check-in, in restrooms, and while visiting the pool office.
- The club will not ask for evidence of vaccination; we trust our members and guests to use the honor system.
- Regardless of vaccination status, we encourage anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a face covering to do so.
- Social distancing requirements of 6 feet remain in place for people outside of your party or friend & family circle (i.e., maintain distance from other members unless you know they are okay with forgoing social distancing with you).
- We are not currently requiring registration or time slot sign-ups. This is subject to change.
- Stay home if you have a temperature over 100.4 degrees, or show symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are unvaccinated AND have been in direct contact with someone who has symptoms or is suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- The bathrooms are restricted to 4 occupants at a time unless the occupants are within the same family.
Facilities, Grounds, and Lessons
- Showers and changing booths are now open.
- Members must bring their own grilling equipment this year and wipe down grill handles.
Adapting and Adjusting
- Guidelines and restrictions may be lifted, changed, or added based on our understanding of New York State, Westchester County, and CDC COVID-19 current and future guidelines.
- We will continue to communicate any updates via this page and email to membership.