Westwood Dolphins Team Unify Registration
- Registration link: https://www.teamunify.com/team/recwsscwd/page/team-registration
- Registration opens on Saturday, June 5 at 9 AM. Coach asks that you not delay in registering for the team.
- All families –returning and new– must register a new account, which you will see at that link. Team Unify is completely separate from our membership application, therefore you will be asked to fill in parent/guardian names, contact, swimmer details, and other safety information. The system will not recognize your Westwood “Member Splash” account login.
- You must be a paid Westwood member family with all swimmers listed on your family account in our membership application (www.westwoodswim.com)
- If you have not yet paid season dues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for the swim and/or dive team. We are unable to process refunds for non-members.
- Swimmers new to the team will be given a swim assessment by one of our coaches unless exempted by the head coach.
NOTE 1: You can add and register all of your swimmers at one time, but you must complete the registration process for Team Unify to save your family account and credentials. For example, if you cancel or close the browser before paying, you will need to start again from the link in line 1. Once you complete a registration, your family account is “setup & active.”
NOTE 2: If there are any technical problems with Team Unify during registration, please remain calm, make sure you aren’t missing any required fields or checkboxes. If you are still stuck, email us at email@example.com. We are not planning to cap the number of swimmers, therefore you will not miss out if a system problem occurs during the early days of registration.