The diving team is a benefit to the member children (6-17 yrs old) of Westwood families. Young divers train three to four times per week on our springboards to perfect their front, back, twist, flip and many more dives.
Anna Gagion – Dive Coach
Date & Time
Dive Team (regular season start June 26th) Monday – Thursday 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- Children ages 6yrs to 17yrs. (must be under 18ys to compete in meets)
- Children 10 and under must know 3 dives (front, back, twist, flip and/or inward)
- Children older than 10 must know 5 dives (front, back, fli, twist, and inward or reverse)
- Diver must be able to pass the deep water test
- Meets are held during the Week
- Transportation provided for scheduled (non-invitational) away meets – bus from Westwood lot
- Team Awards Dinner held at end of season (1st Week of August)
- Team Suit self-purchase
- Member of the Westchester Southern Swim Conference