Click here to register for the Westwood Dolphins swim team. (Paid members of Westwood club. Join now!)
Westwood Dolphins Swim team is the heart and soul of Westwood and is a terrific way to teach children about being competitive in a fun and friendly environment. Our Dolphins, aged 5-17 years old, develop their swimming strokes, all the while enjoying team camaraderie, Fun day Fridays, ribbon races, pizza parties, and more! Swimmers participate in meets held during the week at various clubs located in Southern Westchester County. After winning Division 3 with a 5-0 record in 2019, Westwood’s swim team is set to compete as a strong Division 2 team in the competitive Westchester Southern Swim Conference.
John Yearwood: Head Swim Team Coach: ASCA Level 3 certified coach. Also holds certifications in WSI, Lifeguarding, CPR, RTE, and is a Certified Pool Operator. Email Coach John.
Amanda Marrano: Head Diving Coach
Myles Dower: Assistant Coach, 12 & under
Raquel “Raqui” Ruiz: Assistant Coach, 8 & under
Stephanie Mejia: Assistant Coach, 8 & under
Swim Team Chair: Alex Terri Email: email@example.com
$200 for the first swimmer, $175 for each additional sibling. One-time $25 registration fee for the season, per family. You must have a paid family membership in order for children to compete on the swim and dive teams.
Date & Time
Swim Team 7:45 am – 9:45 am Monday – Friday
- Children ages 6yrs to 17yrs. (in some cases we accept 5-year-olds, must be under 18yrs to compete in meets)
- Swimmers new to the team need to have a swim assessment by one of our coaches unless exempted by the head coach.
- Meets are held during the week.
- Team Awards party held at the end of the season (1st Week of August)
- Member of the Westchester Southern Swim Conference
- Our Dolphins went 5-0 in 2019 and have moved up to Division 2 for 2021! We had a strong 2021 and remain in Division 2.
The team suit fitting for 2022 will be at the club on Friday, 6/24, from 4:00-6:00 PM.
Please click here to view options for purchasing. (available after the fitting)