COVID-19: Updates and Information
This page serves as an information resource for our Westwood Swim & Tennis Association families regarding COVID-19. We continue to monitor the situation through the Local and State Governments, Departments of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and other peer clubs & facilities in Westchester County.
In an effort to ease concerns about the status of our member-owned club, the all-volunteer board of trustees would like to share the following:
- We will not open Memorial Day weekend. Opening Day is dependent on Westchester County and the Mid-Hudson region successfully navigating the reopening phases, and pools being allowed to operate.
- The tennis courts will open for dues-paying members in the coming weeks. Details and regulations for the use of our tennis & pickleball courts will be posted on our website.
- Any extension to the “PAUSE” will be evaluated during our weekly virtual board meetings and plans for opening adjusted accordingly.
- We have adopted a 100% refund policy of the annual dues if the 2020 season is canceled. Details to follow.
- Late fees for the 2020 season are suspended and the club will refund those already paid.
- The Westwood board of trustees continues to meet weekly to review the latest updates, guidelines, and directives from the county and state and their impact on our season.
- We will continue to communicate any updates via this page and email to membership.